Monday, October 18, 2010

smiles and random thinking.

intuition to write.as long as you can't denied the feelings to eat the same goes with the feelings to write.you always think to write something on your blog its like every second you got the ideas.that's what happened today.while walking on the street [well, uia's roads some sort of "road way" lookin] i was thinking "Oh. I think I'm gonna blog about this. Oh and Oh. another idea came." Its like "wht the hell happend to you Anas??"..haish.
and here I am. Hye everyone! Assalamualaikum...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


you know [of course you don't] today while walking, rushing for halaqah class which is already late [Oh.but just for 15minutes] and before i went to the class I was stray. after 3sems here including 1short semester can you claim yourself still not familiar with this place? No. I don't mean that kind of stray la. act, I am not pretty sure whether my halaqah class was in the mosque or in the class. so, I was lookin for my halaqah class, firstly at the mosque. because this week it suppose to be in the mosque. but act it was in the class. last week also in the class but why this week as well? maybe because the lecturer want to finish the syllabus. well, that's not what I am going to tell you. when I was searching for my class, as usual the class will be at the level 4 in the mosque. when I opened the door I was surprised by a "bunch" of smiles of peoples. who are they? they all my friends. but in another section of halaqah.you know, that smiles remind me of how grateful i am to have them as my friends.

and 

the second is random thinking of me. because this posting was postponed before so I a bit lost the exact feelings that time. that random thinking feelings. I saw many girls during my way back to mahalah so to think while walking is not something weird. moreover, you have Aql to think right. that's the best gift from Allah s.w.t. I was thinking about spouse. haha. as I said before, I saw many girls. so, its like "hey, I don't think that I need to find one right now, look...girls are everywhere. and I think I will get one someday, InsyaAllah. so, I walked with happy and confident that day. haha." You know, so it is no need to rush for something like this. who is she or he already decided by Allah s.w.t. most of the couple right now in my point of view I don't think that they are seriously enough with their relationship. Its more likely to have someone to be with at the current time and not for the sake of marriage. Playful and how Naughty you guys huh? haha. 

Mak Ayah mesti kecewa kalau tak belajar betul-betul..=)

*tringat plak ada perempuan pandang dia dlm bank Muamalat aitu.pandang skali xpe.ni lebey!hai.bikin neves aja.tp dia lawa jgk. haha

8 comments:

  1. like lah this entry anas..haha..thums up!!
    sempat lagi maen mate dgn aweks ek dalam bank..=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Mira msti ingt ans prasan kn. haha. xdlah. pehal pmpuan tu tbe2 asyk tgk kn? nk suh amik phne numb dia ke? haha. Astagfirullahzm3x..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tah2 pkau baju terbalik ke, tie senget ke..hehe.. mmg perasan.. xpe lah.. bile lg nak perasan kan..;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. tie dh lma xpkai mira..ha2. xd ap2lah. biasa lah tu awk tgk sy, sy tgk awk blk. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe..letak la chatting blog anas. Penat la nak komen2 kat tiap2 entry..Tension, nak2 time internet cam siput..

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. thu. dia pn rajen nye comen! mira. cne nk letak chat? ans xreti. huhu. ajar2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awak,nak no phone boleh?=P

    ReplyDelete
  8. anonymous: mengong..kot ye pn bg la no phone dia dlu. haha. apa2 jelah. =)

    ReplyDelete