you know life isn't as easy as we thought.there's hindrances that we need to overcome. I do believe in myself that I have the capability to achieve dreams that I want. It is just the matter of time and how I should be consistent and persist towards maintaining efforts, dua' and parents bless. yes. it is true. sometimes, you might feel lazy, morally down or sorta giving up. but. hey. wait. you got to show something to them. time is still on. people keep criticizing you as they don't know how far has you had been going through this life, what had you facing everyday, and what you can do actually. they don't know. and like always. always judging people through appearance. through what they saw outside. not inner. they are the real failure. you gotta believe in yourself, be confident, ambitiously strike the future. remember people's hope and never disappoint them. never ever fail to put smile on their face and make them happy eternity. you got to be kidding when you say "Oh. I can't do this. its too difficult" because you actually know what you can do is more than that. we might not have the superpower like superman but you do got super-thinking. exactly, the way you think positively will lead to unstoppable machine-hardworking-gun. shoot the tunnel-tunnel of laziness. aim reasons of failure. and Bang! there you go a bullet of success. you can't hope for magic cause you yourself already a magic.
“Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.” Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
“It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.”
- “Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” William Jennings Bryan
- “In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true either is true or becomes true.” John Lilly
- “Readers are plentiful; thinkers are rare.”Harriet Martineau
- “Life is a risk.”Diane Von Furstenberg
- “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.”Alan Kay
- “Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age. But only if the grapes were good in the first place.”
- “If youth only knew: if age only could.”Henri Estienne
put all the positive things into one's mind. and InshaAllah. you will be rewarded. escaping the shadow of failure, grasping success?i am in.
“A failure never fail to try.”