Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Its just beginning..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Normally people will introduce themselves and talk about themselves at the beginning of their blog but me? Let say, we do something differ. Let just start with stories..

It is an honor to have a blog. Here you can write everything that crossed your mind. I always think "Oh, today..something good happened. It would be fun if I can share it with others" but then it just lost by time as I don't have time and a blog to write something that I want to say. [I do have wordpress but I want too blogspot. two is better than one right?]. So, read next.

Hari Raya.

how to describe this? hari raya..it is fun to be together with our family. appreciate time that we have with them while we can have it. I always love to be with them cause they are causing me a feeling of responsibility, appreciation and grateful. responsibility as I need to take care of my siblings, helping mom and dad, and act like a big Bro. appreciation as while u still have your mom, your dad, your naughty&funny siblings..appreciate them..love them. grateful as you always pray that God will keep them longevity. also, it is time to gather among your schoolmates, relatives etc. of course there certainly will have holidays if there is Hari Raya and during Hari Raya people will went back home.

1st day; 
as usual, people came to our house and we can't go anywhere except in the area of neighborhood that close to our house so that we can get back a.s.a.p to our house if people coming.

2nd day;
went back to father's village at Machang,Kelantan because there was a family gathering [father's side] for about half of a day?it was too short and makes me can't go anywhere except area that close to Paksu&Maksu's house.then we got back home.totally exhausted but "they" still switch on the PC and played Mario All Stars game til midnight.*they=siblings. alright.me, guilty as well.

3rd day; 
going nowhere.as usual, people came again but this time not as many as the 1st day.

4th day; 
my friends and me planned to visits our "long long time no see" classmates during secondary school. and we went to Izati's house, Atmam's house, Sue's house and lastly Ida's house [here, 1st time I ate fruits called "buah Pulasan". Its like "buah Rambutan" but the skin are differ]. I guess that was my 1st time I went to many places during Hari Raya myself. *because usually he will just sit and sleep at home after Idulfitr prayer and eat "kueh raya" while watching TV.

5th day;
my last day at home. so, I try to make the best of it. *by finish Mario All Stars game world 7 but failed cause the upper level are increasingly difficult. then packed the goods and everything just done after maghrib prayer. Today was departure to Gombak campus. I don't know what is exactly my feelings that time.happy?sad? I don't know.maybe normal and get used to it.

Arrived in IIUM, Gombak.

yes. we have arrived in IIUM, Gombak at 7.55am on 15 Sept 2010. I didn't have class on that day but my sis did. even if I have class, my class will start at 11.so, a bit unlucky to my exhausted sis cause she got class at 8.30am. for me, I think I can get enough rest before we start back our class on Monday, which is next week. and get to prepare for the another last midterm, politics on 22nd Sept.

I think that is all for today. As I really want to write what had crossed my mind. so, that is it. a part of what is happened today and a day before.

* InsyaAllah. I will introduce myself later.

..wassalam.

2 comments:

  1. owh, lupe..anas ade adik kat UIA y dlu same blik ngan zana kan...hehe..ssemoga berjaya ngan mid term..=)

    ReplyDelete