Monday, December 27, 2010

another fact of me.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم




I don't deserve any women in this world..~ 




you know, I used to think this way when I was a child...up until now..

that's why, kawan perempuan ramai. but none of them are... [you get the point. right?] 

I put border. limitation. in my thinking. even. no matter how much I like her. damn much. he never had another sentence/s after the full stop. in the last paragraph. of an essay. entitle friendship. 

but one day, when I told my mom...dia marah. hehe. katanya, kalau dah jumpa yang baik-baik. apa salahnya and she is ok. 

but still, I keep thinking this way. I know. It is very very-not-positive thinking. but.. I don't know. Just let Allah decide the rest.








gambar hiasan. source: iStockphoto.com










* It always remain as a friend. ^^

3 comments:

  1. risau beno kalau tak kawen ek anas..hehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. jap. mira ckp mira ke or mira ckp anas ni? xleh nk catch. haha. If me. seriously I don't think about this anymore. lebih teruk klau xde pekerjaan. cne nk kaewn? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..kate kat anas la..betul2, orang laki kalau tak kerja, gurl pon takut nak buat laki..haha ;p

    ReplyDelete